Thursday, May 22, 2008

Pictures from May

I have not been very good about keeping this updated but here are some pictures from the last month.
Uncle Andrew and Michelle asked Pat and I too be Godparents for Annabelle. The Baptism was bilingual because there was a little Spanish-speaking boy who was baptized at the same time. This made it a little confusing but it was still really nice. I could tell Michelle was really happy.
We went over to Gramma Middendorf's for Gram Quinn's memorial service. It was really beautiful and it was so nice to hear people share things that they remembered about Gram. We will all miss her but we are so happy that she isn't suffering anymore and is happily awaiting us in heaven. Connor and Laura had a great time playing with all my cousins. It seems like we are a continuous family without any real definite break between generation. Mom is the 13 years older than her youngest brother, who is ten years older than I am but his wife is only a year older than I and I have cousins who are younger than my kids. No one, except maybe Andrea, can keep track of who are cousins, second cousins, first cousins once removed??? aunts or uncles!! it's all very confusing but it is great fun when we all get together.
Can you tell its late? I always ramble when I'm tired!
We've had a few days of beautiful weather and we all enjoyed being outside. I've got lots of gardening done and the yard is starting to look really tidy. Our veggie garden is starting to take off and I can't wait to be able to start harvesting! Veggies always taste better out of your own garden!















5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Bridget,
Im glad you are having a good May. Those are sonme great pics. I really like the one with all the kids at grandmas bar. it remindes me of when we were small.

Simmons Family said...

It's actually at Uncle Richard's but close enough! :)

Anonymous said...

Still it looks fun!!!

Kelly said...

I LOVE the last one of Laura basking in the sun! She looks so peacefull! The kids look great and I can't wait to see them!

Anonymous said...

Hey Bridge,
I love the picture of sophie with the gogles on not the one in the line up of pictures but the one at the top of the page... she looks like some mad sientice
well I also like all the other ones but that one made me laugh the most!!!