Thursday, May 29, 2008

More Pictures and Our Trip to Bellingham


Here are some pictures that were too cute not to share. The first ones are from around home. We went on the train to visit Uncle Josh, at school in Bellingham, on Memorial Day. The second half are pictures from that trip. The kids had a great time on the train. Sophie had the best "train legs" of all of us and enjoyed walking back and forth between my seat and Gramma's seat. We spent most of the day walking around Bellingham. I hadn't really been there before so it was nice to see where Josh is going to school.

8 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't get the pictures to show up...is it just me?

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simmons Family said...

Click the play arrow!

Kelly said...

Very cute! I hope Sophie offers me a wood chip! See you soon!

Anonymous said...

those are great birdget. I must have been so much fun on the trian!!!

Anonymous said...

Your family is so photogenic, I really love your pictures! Sounds like you guys have been going on some fun adventures.

Anonymous said...

Your family is so photogenic, I really love your pictures! Sounds like you guys have been going on some fun adventures.

Anonymous said...

Your family is so photogenic, I really love your pictures! Sounds like you guys have been going on some fun adventures.