Monday, December 15, 2008

SNOW!!!

Hurray! We got snow and it is supposed to last until next week! There is a chance that we will get more on Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday ans next Sunday! I hope the weather man is right for a change! I love the snow! The kids do too and after church yesterday spent several hours playing outside in the snow!




The only way I can get everyone looking at the camera at the same time is to have them stick out their tongues at me! Ahh! There has to be another way! Maybe they are really trying to catch snowflakes on their tongues!




Connor starts pulling
Laura
They are going straight now

Oh! Crashed into the bush!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bridge! I am here arent you proud of me!! and I am going to make a comment too!!!! yupee so I guess this makes me your favourte sister now right?????
ok now for the comment!!!!!...
it looks like you have been having fun! I hope there is snow when you guy come up it would be tons of fun!!!!
there I did it! it didnt even hurt that much actually it didnt hurt at all!!!!! ;)
haha see you soon!

Kelly said...

I am so jealous of your snow! I wish I could be there to build some fun snowmen and let Pudd crawl around. I hope you got the package! Love to all- Auntie Kelly and Crew. Molly says Hi!

Anonymous said...

Hey looks like fun. I can't wait till Elizabeth can enjoy the sonw as much as Shophie seems to.Right now she just waddles throught it with a grin on her face. .
See you soon
Emma