Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm Back!

We finally have phone and internet again! HURRAY!!!!! We moved a little over three weeks ago and have been without phone or internet since then. Patrick had his cell phone and I was able to use his work cell phone (he only uses it during the summer) for local calls but it sure wasn't fun being cut off from family and friends in the rest of the world! So after lots of stressful miscommunication and misunderstanding, we finally got our phone and internet installed today! A lot has happened in the past couple week, we moved, we've had company from Alaska and Maryland, Sophie's vocabulary has exploded and Connor and Laura are helping me plan our veggie garden not to mention all the paint I've used and that we got new living room furniture! We are slowly getting unpacked and I will hopefully get a pictures and a more detailed update posted soon!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hooray! I am glad you are connected again. I am dying to see pictures of the new living room furniture.

Anonymous said...

Bridget, I'm very proud of all the work you and Patrick have done for the good of your family. Making a move no matter how small involves many challenging moments. Growth always involves change and it's often painful. Be sure to make time for the two of you to talk and walk and dream together.. it will be the nourishment you'll need to strengthen your relationship as the dust settles in your new home. I look forward to my visit in April. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I don't know why I'm called anonymous.