Sunday, April 1, 2007

This Past Week



What beautiful whether! It has been sunny all week. We spent as much time outside as we could. I got lots of weeding done, my vegetable boxes cleaned up, a bunch of seeds started and flower pots planted for the front steps. I also pressure washed the front steps and walkway. Connor and Laura were delighted to be able to ride bikes, colour with chalk, play hockey in the drive way and 'help' me in the garden. Patrick was sick and got sent home from work on Tuesday and Wednesday. He's had a crumby soar throat and stuffed up sinuses. He spent a lot of time sleeping but when he was awake, helped with the yard work, pruning some rhododendrons, played with the kids and read them lots of stories! They love having their dad home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you were out in the garden this past week! I got into the gardens here, but not till friday and thn for 3 hours and was so sore and tired on Sat. that I slept amost all day.
Emma