Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A NiceWalk

Today we had a nice walk. I loaded Connor and Laura into the double jogging stroller and put Sophie in the backpack and we headed off to the Children's museum. We had a nice play there then went across the street to the Goodwill where I found a nice pink cotton dress for Laura. From there, we went to the natural food store, then home. It was a lot of walking but it felt great to get out. Unfortunately it started raining half way home. Luckily, the jogging stroller is also a bike trailer so I just did up the front and Connor and Laura were completely enclosed. Sophie didn't fair quite so well. She was all bundled up and when it got to be more than a little shower (more like a downpour actually) I put the hood of my coat on my head and draped the rest over the backpack so she was all covered up. She was surprisingly dry when we got home. Connor and Laura the animal doctors!
Sophie took a nap in the backpack.

No comments: