Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Out and About



We are ready to go! Let's go to the Children's Museum!



Let's take Sophie too!








On the "ROOF TOP" Connor and Laura enjoyed digging for dinosaur bones, driving the Jeep, "playing" chess, and climbing on the playground. Sophie was happy just to sleep and eat.



Later, Connor served us ice cream at his restaurant.



When it was time to go, Connor rang up the bill and Laura washed the dishes.



It was a long walk to the children's museum but the children sure enjoyed it. When spent a little over a hour there then walked down to the library to return some movies and get so new books. Connor and Laura played in the children's section for awhile while I fed and changed Sophie. It felt really good to get out of the house and to know I can handle all three of them on my own.


By the time we got home, they were WIPED!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bridget,
Those are great pics. It looks like you had a fun day. I think if I had gone with you the chess game and the icecream would have been my favorite part!!!
Emma

Anonymous said...

Excellent- they have really improved that museum since I was nannying in 1999! The kids look like they had a ball.